Monday, May 18, 2015

New Earring Monday '15: Weeks 19 & 20

Happy Monday, everyone!  For this week's New Earring Monday I'm combining the themes of the last couple of weeks with another design that a magazine passed on and more decorivet fun!

First up is a pair of earrings that I made with ceramic flowers made by my friend Tracee Dock of The Classic Bead.  One of the categories for the Fall 2015 issue of Jewelry Stringing Magazine was "Big and Bold Earrings."  I thought these fit that description (and their color palette!) pretty well.  I mixed in some waxed Irish linen and brass beads and components.  



Here's another pair of decorivet earrings... this time with an oak leaf and acorn pattern.  I paired the blackened metal with brass and some pretty red maple leaf beads.  These might be better for fall fashion, but I am not one to pass up an idea when it pops into my brain!







get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Great pairs. I really like the second pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are unusual and fun. I especially like the floral bead earrings!

    ReplyDelete