Monday, March 24, 2014

New Earring Monday Weeks 11 & 12

So, assuming that my efforts to schedule this post actually worked, I am aboard the 2014 Bead Cruise this week.  So, in honor of being out on the high sees (or maybe docked in some lovely tropical port) I'm sharing a couple of new beach themed earring pairs this week.

First up is a pair that makes me think of sandy shores and tide pools.  I paired some little lampwork beads from Tanya McGuire with sterling silver beads tiny silver plated shell charms from TierraCast.


My second pair this week features some large Czech glass "Groovy Rondelles" from Lima Beads.  The darker blue made me think of deep ocean waters and the ridges on the top and bottom remind me of waves or maybe ripples in the sand on the ocean floor.  I added some copper plated shell charms and niobium earwires to complete the look.



Thanks for stopping by!  I'm hoping that wherever you are, that you are starting to see some warmer weather... or even better, that you have escaped for a little vacation in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment